Self catering (holiday rental) holiday coach house flat in the very scenic south of Shropshire UK
Central for Much Wenlock and Wenlock Edge, Church Stretton and the Shropshire Hills, Bridgnorth and Ludlow
- For short breaks and longer holidays
- In a rural location in the Corvedale, South Shropshire, part of the Shropshire Hills, a designated area of
Outstanding Natural Beauty that stretches for nearly a quarter of the County.
- Well placed for walking (eg on the Shropshire Way) and sightseeing (Ludlow, Church Stretton and the Shropshire Hills,
Much Wenlock and Wenlock Edge and Bridgnorth are all within a few miles).
- For history enthusiasts, the famous Ironbridge Gorge museums and the Victorian Farm at Acton Scott are not far away and there are many interesting properties in the market towns;
- A self-contained, two-storey, coach-house, timber building, opened to visitors in 2010.
- Set in the grounds of the main house, Ferndale, which has seven acres of garden, woodland, wild flower bank and sheep grazing.
- Awarded 4 stars by Shropshire Tourism from opening in 2010 until 2019; this year, now that Shropshire Tourism has stopped making assessments, Visit England has awarded 4 stars.
- Winner of the Shropshire Hills Sustainable Business Scheme Achiever Award ("Stay Local") and awarded Gold standard by Green Tourism for eco-friendly accommodation 2014
- self-contained holiday accommodation for 2 + cot;
- a two storey coach house with staircase (so may not suit less mobile persons)
- well-equipped kitchen and very comfortable sitting room;
- washing machine; cooker; fridge; micro-wave oven;
- bedroom with double bed (plus cot available on request);
- good quality cotton bed linen and down-filled pillows;
- bathroom with separate bath and shower;
- centrally heated;
- Smart TV with DVD player and Freeview channels;
- radio & CD player;
- free wireless broadband;
- electric vehicle charging point;
- a balcony with table and chairs and enjoyable views towards Wenlock Edge;
- good short or long walks straight from the door;
- free off-street car parking;
- cyclists and walkers welcome;
- open all year;
- quiet, rural location in South Shropshire's outstanding countryside;;
- see Prices and Bookings for calendar of vacancies, prices and special offers.
New to Shropshire's Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty? Go to Things to See and Do on this website to discover places of interest.