© Ferndale Flat - Holiday flat in Shropshire
Website by Ciscom Internet
Welcome to the Ferndale Holiday Flat
Self catering (holiday rental) holiday flat in the very scenic south of Shropshire UK
- For short breaks and longer holidays
- Central for Much Wenlock and Wenlock Edge, Church Stretton and the Shropshire Hills, Bridgnorth and Ludlow.
- In a rural location in the Corvedale, South Shropshire, part of the Shropshire Hills, a designated area of Outstanding Natural Beauty that stretches for nearly a quarter of the County.
- Well placed for walking (eg on the Shropshire Way) and sightseeing (Ludlow, Church Stretton and the Shropshire Hills, Much Wenlock and Wenlock Edge and Bridgnorth are all nearby).
- For history fans, the famous Ironbridge Gorge museums and the Victorian Farm at Acton Scott are not far away and there are many interesting properties and streets in market towns to visit.
- A self-contained, two-storey coach-house style timber building, opened to visitors in 2010.
- Set in the grounds of the main house, Ferndale, which has seven acres of garden, woodland, wild flower bank and sheep grazing.
For guests' reviews see The Accommodation
- a self-contained holiday flat for 2/3 + cot
- awarded 4 stars by Shropshire Tourism for the fourth year running
- well-equipped kitchen and very comfortable sitting room;
- bedroom with double bed (plus single bed & cot available on request);
- bathroom with separate bath and shower;
- centrally heated;
- TV with DVD player and Freeview channels;
- radio & CD player with iPod dock;
- free wireless broadband;
- a balcony with table and chairs and enjoyable views towards Wenlock Edge;
- good short or long walks straight from the door;
- off-street car parking;
- cyclists and walkers welcome;
- open all year;
- quiet, rural location;
- see Prices and Bookings for calendar of vacancies, prices and special offers.
We are members of Shropshire Gold: farm and country holiday group - an informal association of accommodation providers in the area.